Join in just 4 Easy Steps:
- Refer to the Definition to make sure your company qualifies.
- Complete the form with your company profile and submit.
- A CMTC representative will review your information for completeness and contact you if we have any questions.
- You will be notified once your website page has been completed so that you may review.
Connect today and become part of the manufacturing community in California.
- Company registered with either a primary or secondary manufacturing NAICS code (begins with 31, 32, or 33, as specified by D&B/Hoovers - CMTC will verify). Additional NAICS codes that are acceptable include: 423510, 488991, 541330, 561910, 811310, 541711 & 541712.
- Supply chain manufacturers located within California will be considered.
- The product’s final assembly, manufacturing or processing must take place in California and the manufacturing facility must be located in California.