Harassment Avoidance Training
The recent passage of [State Bill] SB 1343 expands the [Assembly Bill] AB1825 training requirement, mandating all employers with five or more employees to provide two hours of anti-harassment training for supervisory staff, and one hour of anti-harassment training for non-supervisory employees. All employees must be trained within six months of being hired and every two years thereafter.
Please note: This pertains to all job codes, job classification, exempt and non-exempt (including non-supervisory, individual contributor roles).
Our Web-Based event is a ‘live’ session facilitated by a Harassment Avoidance trainer.
- Sessions are available in English & Spanish and are set in a two hour time frame
- The first hour combines both supervisory & non-supervisory staff
- After the first hour, there is a 5-10 minute break & the non-supervisory staff is released
- After the break, the supervisory staff remains for the 2nd hour required for management
- Since the session is ‘live’, not a recorded video, it must be completed all at once vs. start, stop and return to it
- The webinar incorporates both State and Federal guidelines/law.
**All sessions are being offered for FREE. Take advantage of this special offer and sign up today! To register, simply click on the date(s) below that fits your schedule:
Please Note: Each individual registration via this form requires a unique email address. If you need to register multiple individuals using a common email or need to register a large group, please send a list with FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL, LANGUAGE, SESSION DATE to email@example.com and your registration will be acknowledged in a reply email with instructions for joining the webinar.
Classes in English
Wednesday, 9 am - 11 am
July 20 | July 27
August 10 | August 17 | August 24 | August 31
September 7 | September 14 | September 21 | September 28
Thursday, 10 am - 12 pm
July 21 | July 28
August 11 | August 18 | August 25
September 8 | September 15 | September 22 | September 29
Classes in Spanish
Tuesday, 8 am - 10 am
August 9 | August 16 | August 23 | August 30
September 6 | September 13 | September 20 | September 27
Friday, 9 am - 11 am
July 22 | July 29
August 12 | August 19 | August 26
September 9 | September 16 | September 23 | September 30
Designed specifically for the Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturer, this comprehensive 2-hour course will cover the following topics:
- Provides legal definition of multiple types of harassment
- Defines acceptable and non-acceptable behavior
- Identifies specific examples of fines, penalties and employer responsibilities
- Reviews methods for team and supervisor coaching
- Includes sections on Discrimination, Retaliation, and Actual Cases
- Outlines compliant investigations for every claim
- Defines employer/company responsibilities to address complaints
Included in our materials are specific sections, examples and risk mitigation recommendations on workplace bullying, cyber-bullying, stalking, cyber-stalking, harassment via social media, and workplace violence. Supervisory/management sections of our training include awareness and coaching on incident reporting, how to investigate reports, interviewing victims and witnesses, confidentiality in the process, etc. Training is both CA State & Federal guideline-developed.
These services are partially funded by the California Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development Small Business Technical Assistance Program.
Upon completion of the webinar, your company will be sent a third-party survey from our funding partner. This survey is confidential and is used to capture the economic impacts of our projects.